Skip to content
- Waist: Stand up straight and wrap a measuring tape around the narrowest part of your waistline—typically above your belly button and below your rib cage.
- Hip: Stand up straight with feet hip-width distance and wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your hips and booty.
- General tips:
- Use a soft, flexible measuring tape that can easily wrap around your body.
- Make sure the tape is parallel to the floor and is snug but not too tight.
- Wear form-fitting clothing or minimal clothing when taking measurements.
No more products available for purchase